Today I was intrigued by a contest on Inkpop, a teen site: "The Six-Word Memoir". Telling your life in six words gave lots of interesting adolescent 'memoirs' like these.
What would yours be? I'm challenging my older friends to post your Six-Word Memoir.
1) He taught me how to sing.
2) I loved. He liked. Heart broke.
3) Love. Lose. Repeat. Then - find you.
4) Scary math teacher + smartass + me = disaster.
5) Difficult Adventures. Painful Circumstances. Still Fun.
6) Can't eat. Can't sleep. Must study.
7) Engagement Ring. Confused Heart. Diamond Tears