Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Nose is like a Skateboard

Some of the Timberline Elementary fourth graders' descriptions of their faces cracked me up. Here they are:
"My hair is like brown grass in winter. My ears are like rubbery fish. My mouth is like a miniature cave. My head is like a watermelon. My teeth are like rocks breaking apart my food. --Cordel

"My smile twinkles like the stars at night. My cheeks are like red roses in springtime. My eyes are like brown bears sleeping through the night. My freckles are like the grains of sand on a beach. --Annie

"My hair is soft like a Chihuahua's fur. My nose is shaped like a skateboard. My lips are like noodles with spaghetti sauce on them.--Nelson

1 comment:

  1. I love how children describe themselves. Their creativity is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete