The Road Trippers at YA Highway want to know:
What are the FIVE best books you read last year?
This is really hard. Mine are not all YA, nor were they all published last year, but here goes:
* The Devil You Know by Mike Carey--love a good ghostbuster
* Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs. Hard to choose among her fab urban fantasies.
* Clockwork Angel by Cassie Clare. Steam punk, romance, Victorian. I liked this a lot.
* Lament by Maggie Stiefvater. I can't say 'no' to any good Fairy story.
* 'Fever' Series by Karen Marie Moning. Love her Fae and plotting!
A little Holiday music by Weezer.